Thursday, April 4, 2013

FUN Q&A with Yoga Today!


Yoga Today is so excited to introduce our newest instructor, Mona Godfrey. I sat down with her off camera to ask a few questions so we could all get to know her a little better …

Click to watch a video introduction by Mona Godfrey

First day on set, nothing but excitement!


Let me shift gears and dive a little deeper into who Mona Godfrey is, day-to-day.
Deeper? I thought the other questions were already pretty deep! Ha ha








Mona, you’ve left our Yoga Today crew with endless smiles. Your personality radiates directly into your methods and teachings. We are so excited to have you as a part of our team and look forward to many more days of filming!
I am SO excited and grateful to be a part of Yoga Today! The whole Yoga Today team rocks – all of you have made a strong impression on me and I am so grateful to have this be a part of my life experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment