Thursday, April 4, 2013

I will never be the same.


The natural progression of understanding the Universe, the world, and myself, spontaneously carried me 8,000 miles away from the shore that had become dauntingly familiar to me. I stayed fairly quite and perhaps to some it seemed I left quite abruptly. Since I've returned, I've been faced with many questions. I feel only this can answers them all sincerely: it is quite simple now.

 I will never be the same.

And that is probably why it had to happen the the way that it did. Thank you to all my students who were understanding about my absence, and additionally, thank you to the studios and amazing fellow instructors who showed support, helped cover my classes, and allowed me this quest. I am extremely grateful, and equally curious as to where this is all taking me...

 I am open.



No comments:

Post a Comment